RESEARCH / REVIEWS PAPERS PUBLISHED/ ACCEPTED: (30)
1. Amit K Dubey, Sangeeta Yadav, Manish Kumar, Vinay K Singh, B K Sarangi and Dinesh Yadav (2010) In silico characterization of pectate lyase protein sequences from different source organisms, Enzyme research (in Press).
2. Dinesh Yadav and Nagendra K Singh (2011) Wheat Triticin: A potential target for nutritional quality improvement, Asian Journal of Biotechnology, 3(1):1-21.
3. Preety Panwar, R.K Saini, Netrapal Sharma, Dinesh Yadav and Anil Kumar (2010) Efficiency of RAPD, SSR and Cytochrome P450 gene based markers in accessing genetic variability amongst fingermillet (Eleusine coracana) accessions, Mol. Biol. Rep. (DOI 10.1007/s11033-010-0067-5).
4. V. K Morya and D. Yadav (2009) Production and partial characterization of neutral protease by an indigenously isolated strain of Aspergillus tubingensis (NIICC 08155. The Internet Journal of Microbiology.
5. V. K Morya, Kamal and D. Yadav (2010) Production and partial characterization of amylase secreted by an indigenously isolated Aspergillus tamari (NIICC-08162) from soil of teak forest. Journal of Basic & Applied Mycology 8(I & II): 1-7.
6. V.K Morya, Kamal and D. Yadav (2010) Diversity of indigenously isolated Aspergilli from soil of monoculture teak forest, Research Journal of Soil Biology 1(3):77-83.
7. Neha Malviya and Dinesh Yadav (2010) RAPD analysis among pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Mill sp.] cultivars for their genetic diversity, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Journal Vol.2010 GEBJ.1(Online available)
8. Ramwant Gupta, Krishan Verma, D.C. Joshi, Dinesh Yadav and Munna Singh (2010) Assessment of genetic relatedness among three varieties of finger millet with variable seed coat color using RAPD and ISSR markers. Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Journal. Vol.2010 GEBJB-2 (Online available)
9. V. K Morya and D. Yadav (2010) Partial characterization of an acid protease from an indigenously isolated Aspergillus awamori (NIICC 08154) from soil of teak forest. Advance Biotech. Vol. 9, issue 08; 29-32.
10. V. K Morya and D. Yadav (2009) Isolation and screening of different isolates of Aspergillus for amylase production, The Internet Journal of Microbiology, Vol. 7 No.1.
11. V K Morya, S Nayak, S K Mishra, Kamal and D Yadav (2009) Morphological characteristics and mycelial protein profile of native Aspergillus strains, Journal of Mycology and Plant Pathology Vol. 39(2):216-219.
12. Pramod Kumar Yadav, Vinay Kumar Singh, Sangeeta Yadav, Kapil Deo Singh Yadav and Dinesh Yadav (2009) In silico analysis of pectin lyases and pectinases based on protein sequences Biochemistry (Moscow) Vol. 74 (9):1049-1055.
13. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Yadav and Kapil Dev Singh Yadav (2009) Purification and characterization of pectin lyase secreted by Penicillium citrinum, Biochemistry (Moscow) Vol. 74 (7):800-806.
14. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Yadav and Kapil Dev Singh Yadav (2009) Pectin lyase: A review, Process Biochemistry , 44:1-10.
15. Neha Malviya, Seema Nayak and Dinesh Yadav (2008) Characterization of Total Salt Soluble Seed Storage Proteins of Grain Legumes Using SDS-PAGE Plant Genetic Resources Newsletter Vo. 156:49-55.
16. Hariom Kushwaha, Nidhi Gupta, Vinay Kumar Singh, Anil Kumar and Dinesh Yadav (2008) In silico analysis of PCR amplified DOF (DNA binding with One finger) transcription factor domains and cloned genes from cereals and millets, On line Journal of Bioinformatics, 9(2)): 130-145.
17. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod K. Yadav , Dinesh Yadav and KDS Yadav (2008) Purification and characterization of an alkaline extracellular pectin lyase produced by Aspergillus flavus MTCC 7589. Process Biochemistry, 43:547-552.
18. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod K Yadav , Dinesh Yadav and KDS Yadav (2008) A Purification and characterization of an acidic pectin lyase produced by Aspergillus ficuum strain MTCC 7591 suitable for clarification of fruit juices. Annals of Microbiology, 58(1): 61-65.
19. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Yadav and Kapil Dev Singh Yadav (2008) Purification and characterization of pectin lyase produced by Aspergillus terricola suitable for retting of natural fibers, Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology (DOI: 10-1007/sI2010-008-8471-1).
20. Dinesh Yadav, Vinay Kumar Singh, Sarita, Naveen C Bisht and Nagendra K Singh (2008) PCR based cloning of seed storage protein promoters of wheat, oat and rice and their in silico analysis for Cis- regulatory elements. Bioinformatics Trends Vol.3 Issue 2&3: 67-74.
21. Manoj K Yadav, Manoj K Tripathi, Dinesh Yadav, Sundeep Kumar, Nagendra K Singh, Anil Kumar and Govind Krishna Garg (2008) In vitro selection and regeneration methods for wheat improvement: An overview. Wheat Information Service, 106:13-27.
22. Dinesh Yadav and Nagendra K Singh (2008) PCR amplification of hypervariable region of wheat triticin gene from different wheat progenitors. Icfai Journal of Biotechnology, 2(1): 27-33
23. P K Yadav, V Kashyap and D Yadav (2008) Induction and proliferation of callus derived from different explants of Flacourtia jangomas (lour.) Raeusch, a woody medicinal plant. Icfai Journal of Life Sciences, 2(2): 21-24.
24. Manoj K Yadav, M K Tripathi, D Yadav and G K Garg (2008) Molecular markers: potential tools for crop improvement. Icfai Journal of Biotechnology, 2(2): 34-50.
25. Yadav D, Singh V K and Singh N K (2007) In silico Cis-regulatory Elements Analysis of Seed Storage Protein Promoters Cloned from Different Cultivars of Wheat, Rice and Oat, Online Journal of Bioinformatics, 8(1): 75-83.
26. Pramod Kumar Yadav, Vandana Kashyap and Dinesh Yadav (2007) Genomic DNA extraction methods from leaves of Flacourtia jangomas (Lour.) Raeusch, a woody medicinal plant. Icfai Journal of Biotechnology, 1(3):78-83.
27. V K Morya, S K Mishra and D Yadav (2007) Genomic DNA Isolation from Aspergillus spp. using Extraction Buffer with Different SDS concentrations. Journal of Basic and Applied Mycology, 6(I & II): 30-33.
28. Dinesh Yadav and N K Singh (2004) Optimization of storage temperature for CaCl2 competent cells for routine transformation of Escherichia coli with plasmid DNA, Asian Jr. of Microbiol. Biotech. Env. Sci. , 6(4):607-608.
29. B Srinivas, D Yadav, N K Singh (2001) Cloning and characterization of full-length cDNAs of wheat triticin, Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants, 7: 23-32.
30. K Shailja, M Rathore, N Puri, D Yadav, N K Singh (2002) PCR amplification of Hypervariable Region of Wheat Triticin gene, Journal of Cereal Science, 35(2): 129-134.
CHAPTERS IN BOOKS: (08)
1. Anil Kumar, Dinesh Yadav, Sneh Narwal and Dinesh Pandey (2007) Transgenic Plants: Experiences and Challenges, In “Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety Decisions to Diagnostics” ( Editors: Gurinder Jit Randhawa, Shashi Bhalla, V. Celia Chalam & S. K Sharma) , National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi, 2007, pp. 23-35.
2. Anil Kumar, Dinesh Pandey, Sonu Ambwani and Dinesh Yadav (2007) Molecular strategies for detection of insertion of gene in transgenic plants In “Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety Decisions to Diagnostics” ( Editors: Gurinder Jit Randhawa, Shashi Bhalla, V. Celia Chalam & S. K Sharma) , National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources, New Delhi, 2007, pp. 82-102
3. Dinesh Yadav, Nidhi Gupta, Anil Kumar, Pushpa Lohani, Munna Singh and U.S. Singh (2008) Role of plant transcription factor DOF (DNA binding with one finger) in enhancing nitrogen use efficiency: molecular means for promoting organic farming. In “ Ecosystem Diversity and Carbon Sequestration: Climate Change Challenges and a way out for Ushering in a Sustainable Future”(Editors: Dr. P.L Gautam, Vir Singh and Uma Melkania), Daya Publishing House, New Delhi, pp.187-199.
4. Anil Kumar, Nidhi Gupta, Sandeep Arora and Dinesh Yadav(2010) Molecular farming for production of biologically important molecules in plants. In “Applications of Plant Biotechnology: In vitro Propagation, Plant Transformation & Secondary metabolic production” (Editors: Ashwani Kumar, Sudhir Sopory), I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. Bangalore pp. 272-285.
5. Hariom Kushwaha and Dinesh Yadav(2009) Biochemical, molecular and in silico characterization of DNA-binding with one finger (DOF) transcription factor and investigating its diverse functions in plants. In “ Current topics on Bioprocesses in Food Industry Vol.III (Editors: L. Venkateshwar Rao, Ashok Pandey, Christian Larroche, Carlos Ricardo Soccol & Claude-Gilles Dussap), Asiatech Publishers, Inc, New Delhi. Pp. 150-168.
6. Dinesh Yadav, Sangeeta Yadav and Manoj Kumar Yadav (2010) Biotechnological intervention for attaining global food security. In “Biodiversity to Biotechnology: Intellectual Property Rights (Editors: Aravind Kumar & Govind Das), Narosa Publications. pp 109-116.
7. Dinesh Yadav, Gautam Anand, Shubhra Gupta, A K Dubey, Sangeeta Yadav and B K Sarangi (2010) Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in context with Biotechnology, Biodiversity and Biopiracy: An Overview. In “Biodiversity, Biotechnology and Traditional Knowledge Understanding Intellectual Property Rights” (Editors: Arvind Kumar and Govind Das), Narosa Publishing House. Pp 196-204.
8. Anil Kumar, Dinesh Yadav and Sandeep Arora (2010) Crop Specific biotechnological research for food & nutritional security in “Stable Food Production & Sustainable Agriculture-A challenge Ahead in 21st Century “ (Editors: R.S Sengar and A. K Sharma), Studium Press (India) Pvt. Ltd. Pp 275-300.
PROCEEDINGS IN CONFERENCES / SYMPOSIUM: (09)
1. Anil Kumar and Dinesh Yadav (2008) Biotechnological interventions for providing support to seed quality assurance in “National training programme on seed production, marketing, certification and hybridity testing” organized by Uttaranchal Seeds & Tarai Development Corporation Ltd., Haldi, Pantnagar, 13-17th Sept.2007.
2. Dinesh Yadav, Nidhi Gupta, Hariom Kushwaha and Anil Kumar (2008) Genetically modified food crops and safety concerns in National Seminar on “Food safety and Quality” organized by Department of Food Technology, Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hissar, 20-21 Oct. 2008 Page 133-137.
3. Dinesh Yadav (2009) Potential molecular tools for assisting plant breeding in enhancing crop productivity in ICAR Sponsored Winter School on “Integration of Molecular and Classical Techniques of Plant Breeding for Enhancing Crop Productivity” organized by Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, 03-23 February, 2009 Page 23-27.
4. Dinesh Yadav (2009) Molecular genetic approaches for nutritional quality improvement in ICAR Sponsored Winter School on “Integration of Molecular and Classical Techniques of Plant Breeding for Enhancing Crop Productivity” organized by Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding, G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, 03-23 February, 2009 Page 28-30.
5. Pramod Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Yadav, Kapil Dev Singh Yadav Sangeeta Yadav (2009) Pectin lyase: a potential enzyme for fruit juice industries at National Conference on Engineering for Food and Bio-processing, 27Feb-1 March 2009, College of Technology, Pantnagar Page 155-158.
6. Anil Kumar, Dinesh Pandey and Dinesh Yadav (2008)Development of immuno-diagnostic kits for detection of third generation transgenic crops/seeds in “Sensitization workshop on Biosafety issues related to practicing agricultural Biotechnology” at G.B Pant University of Agriculture and Technology , Pantnagar, 3-4 Nov. 2008 Page 38-47.
7. V. Kashyap, S. Srivastava, S. Singh, P. Mishra, K. Gupta, B.K Sarangi , B.B. Singh and D. Yadav (2009) Assessment of in vitro regeneration of seven cultivars of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan (L) Millsp.) at “International conference on food security and environmental sustainability” at IIT Kharagpur , Dec.17-19,2009.
8. Sangeeta Yadav, Pramod Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Yadav, Kapil Dev Singh (2009) Pectin lyase: a promising enzyme for retting of natural fibers at “International conference on food security and environmental sustainability” at IIT Kharagpur , Dec.17-19,2009.
9. Hariom Kushwaha, Shubhra Gupta, Deepshikha Mishra, Vinay Kumar Singh and Dinesh Yadav (2010) In silico prediction of DNA binding with One finger (DOF) transcription factor gene in Sorghum bicolor at “ National Conference Bioprospecting: Access for Sustainable Development” at MNNIT, Allahabad, Feb.19-20, 2010 pp 73-79.